Perfect for weekend lounging on the couch: American-made throw blankets
Super Bowl weekend is just about here. While it will be nearly 70 degrees in New Orleans on game day, very few of us will be there to enjoy it.
So if you're hunkering down at home on the couch, especially in a colder part of the country, stadium blankets from Amana Woolen Mill are the perfect accessory.
Made in the only remaining (operating) woolen mill in Iowa, these throw blankets are a great addition to any living room - especially one that's home to much weekend television, sports, or movie watching.
See more American-made offerings from Amana Woolen Mill here.
Image from Amana Woolen Mill's website.
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013