November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- PODCAST: Scrappers -- Dayton, Ohio and America Turn to Scrap, by Steve Bennish • by scapozzola • 06/10/2013
- Senator Sherrod Brown still has hope for pro-growth, jobs-focused trade policies • by LDonia • 06/10/2013
- June 10, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China California summit, slow growth in the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 06/10/2013
- Why you should be keeping close watch on President Obama's meeting with China's President Xi Jinping. • by LDonia • 06/07/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Sector Loses 8,000 Jobs in May: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement • by scapozzola • 06/07/2013
- June 7, 2013 Headlines: New jobs numbers for May, the U.S.-China summit, and more. • by LRaup • 06/07/2013
- June 6, 2013 Headlines: The economy's impact on U.S.-China relations, blocking the U.S.-EU trade deal, and more. • by LRaup • 06/06/2013
- A new high-tech jobs prediction • by mmcmullan • 06/05/2013
- June 5, 2013 Headlines: Faltering demand for U.S. products, building a friendship between U.S.-China, and more. • by LRaup • 06/05/2013
- Trade deficits with China, Japan Rise in April, spelling trouble for U.S. manufacturing: AAM Statement. • by scapozzola • 06/04/2013