November 15, 2012 Headlines: Stories from Rolls Royce, Hershey's, Chicago, the Bronx, and more...
New York Times: Skills training center in the Bronx finds success placing graduates in "green" manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Firms paying fines & back wages to foreign students who were employed by Hershey's.
Kansas City Star: House of Representatives may be voting on trade deal with Russia as early as Friday.
Manufacturing.net: The relationship between U.S. manufacturers and the Department of Defense needs to change.
Politico: Ongoing Chinese cyberattacks present threat to U.S. industries
Slate: Now that U.S. & China have leaders in place, it's time to move relationship forward, stop catering to "dimwits".
progress-index: Rolls Royce announces new manufacturing facility in Maryland.
CBS: Chicago invests over a million dollars into manufacturing training.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013