February 14, 2013 Headlines: State of the Union follow-up, speculation on American manufacturing revival, and more...
WSJ - Marketwatch: Optimism for manufacturing rebound grows, despite very slow rates of re-shoring.
Forbes: Can Obama revive manufacturing in the United States?
CNN: State of the Union places 3-D printing in the spotlight.
Brookings Institution: Congress and the American people should embrace manufacturing hubs.
The Hill: President Obama uses SOTU address to highlight proposals for manufacturing revival.
NPR: Following SOTU, President Obama tries to build support in NC for manufacturing proposals.
Washington Post: Additional coverage of North Carolina event.
Reuters: Various businesses and centers in Ohio provide manufacturing model for the rest of the U.S.
Bloomberg: It should be easier for China to buy American companies.
CNBC: Trade talks between EU and US will be complete within two years.
NYT: President takes SOTU show on the road, while politicians from both parties express skepticism.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013