Fashion Friday: From AAM's Scott Paul
Last month, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) filled our blog with suggestions for American-made gifts.
Today, for our first Fashion Friday of 2013, AAM’s Executive Director, Scott Paul, shares his favorite American-made gift he received – a sweater from Orvis.
While Orvis does not manufacture all of its clothing in the United States, there is a clearly marked “Made in America” collection on its website.
This particular sweater (pictured) was manufactured in Fall River, MA.
Check out the rest of Orvis’s Made in America collection here.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- Life on Mars...as envisioned by Nanette Lepore • by LDonia • 02/15/2013
- American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather • by LDonia • 02/08/2013
- L.A. shop sells exclusively "Made in the U.S.A." items. • by LDonia • 02/01/2013