December 5, 2012 Headlines: garment factory fire in China, plane manufacturing in Florida, and more.
AP via Manufacturing.net: Man who started garment factory fire in China, killing 14, angry about unpaid wages.
CNBC: Within 5 years, India will be second-most competitive manufacturing destination, following China.
Huffington Post: Chicago's Re-building Exchange makes consumer products from materials heading for landfills.
Orlando Business Journal: Italian plane maker setting up manufacturing facility in Florida.
Living Green Magazine: A look at Green Manufacturing - in infographic form.
Reuters via WSJ: Expert says 80% chance Chinese companies will exit U.S. stock exchanges en masse.
Washington Post: U.S. Senate considers bill to normalize trade with Russia.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013