American-made gifts: VPI Industries
This is a gift for the music lover, the nostaligst and the purist!
New Jersey-based VPI Industries makes turntables here in the United States.
There are a variety of models which, of course, come with a variety of pricetags.
You can check out what VPI has to offer here, but be aware that you cannot order through the company's website. However, there is a link to VPI dealers. You should be able to find one close to you.
This is Day Eighteen of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Day Fifteen - Felion Studios
Day Sixteen - Freeride Systems
Day Seventeen - Wintergreen Northern Wear
Related recent Blogs
- PODCAST: Scrappers -- Dayton, Ohio and America Turn to Scrap, by Steve Bennish • by scapozzola • 06/10/2013
- Senator Sherrod Brown still has hope for pro-growth, jobs-focused trade policies • by LDonia • 06/10/2013
- June 10, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China California summit, slow growth in the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 06/10/2013
- Why you should be keeping close watch on President Obama's meeting with China's President Xi Jinping. • by LDonia • 06/07/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Sector Loses 8,000 Jobs in May: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement • by scapozzola • 06/07/2013
- June 7, 2013 Headlines: New jobs numbers for May, the U.S.-China summit, and more. • by LRaup • 06/07/2013
- June 6, 2013 Headlines: The economy's impact on U.S.-China relations, blocking the U.S.-EU trade deal, and more. • by LRaup • 06/06/2013
- A new high-tech jobs prediction • by mmcmullan • 06/05/2013
- June 5, 2013 Headlines: Faltering demand for U.S. products, building a friendship between U.S.-China, and more. • by LRaup • 06/05/2013
- Trade deficits with China, Japan Rise in April, spelling trouble for U.S. manufacturing: AAM Statement. • by scapozzola • 06/04/2013