American-made furniture for holiday sales.
For furniture sales during this holiday weekend, please remember that there are plenty of furniture companies making products in the United States who would love your business.
Here is a small sample of those companies:
- Harden Furniture, located in upstate New York, not only makes its products in the United States, it accesses wood from a sustainable forest. (The company actually sells lumber aswell).
- Wesley Allen makes iron beds in Los Angeles. Consumers can choose from over 100 designs.
- Lang Furniture, started in the 1960's by a Vietnam Vet who had only been home for two days, makes bedroom furniture from its factory in central Wisconsin.
- Lyndon Furniture, based in Lyndon, VT, makes wood furniture for homes and offices.
- Leisters Furniture, headquartered in Hanover, PA, makes furniture for just about every room in the home and also has a contract furniture division.
Again, this list is by no means exhaustive and a simple google search results in plenty of companies to choose from.
Image of bed taken from Lyndon Furniture website.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013